DIrty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects



This video shows some postcards from the Post-Secret project (which I had put in my links before). It is a really great idea. I mean really, almost all humans at some time of our lives have secrets, whether about something that happened, something we have in our minds, something we'll like to do, or we did, or we dont feel like doing, that we feel afraid of sharing with other people, afraid of being judged, or not accepted, and even if it is not such a big deal having to keep it inside can become quite a big load. So I really liked the idea of this project when I first found out about it, letting people share their secrets anonymously, and somehow putting it out there so that they dont have to carry it all the time, feeling bad, sad, or something about it... and you can find some interesting, some times funny sometimes not so nice things that people actually do or think. and I guess it is also nice to see it is not only your secret sometimes...

"Every single person has at least one secret that would break your heart. If we could just remember this, I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world" from Post-Secret Site

Comments

Popular Posts