Fuerza Colombia!


This was Colombia at 12 m on July 5, 2007.
I cannot stop crying seeing this and thinking of all the suffering Colombia has had to endure for so many years just because of a small group of crazy people who care only about I have no idea what. But the one thing that made me cry was seeing all these many people out in the streets claiming for peace and the freedom of all persons kidnapped by the guerrilla right now.
It's sad that 11 lives had to be lost in order to create such a reaction from Colombians, but I really hope that it wont stop here, and we realize that we are the majority, and we cannot let a small group of people cause all that suffering and fear (even when they have drugs as their money maker).
I love Colombia! Viva Colombia! Viva la Paz!




Comments

Popular Posts