Tokyo Hiking

On Saturday we had a class excursion around Tokyo. After being out of Japan for two months, I guess now I can see Japan with different eyes... not the usual, "too many people, too many buildings" kind of way, but the "so many different and new things, so strange, so curious" kind of way!
And, well I think I really like this new way of looking at Tokyo! but, as it seems to be that I write too much, this time I will let the pictures talk... (even when I feel like writing a lot... but lets leave that for the blog about Sunday :p)
Now that I think about it, I think the happy face (which was the first picture of the weekend when I was going to the meeting point for the excursion) may have helped with the different way of looking at things...























Comments

Popular Posts