Welcome...

My first blog... well, I just came back to Japan after backpacking around Europe, and have spend too much time surfing internet, looking at friends blogs, wasting time, etc.. so I end up creating my own blog! something I had already seen coming long time ago, but I guess I hand't enough time to do during last semester. Luckily this semester seems to be much more relaxed, and well I have a lot to write about my two months backpacking around Europe, and many other things to come I hope. So here it is...

I will start by writing about my whole backpacking experience, there is so many things to tell, that I hope I can recall most of them. I havent really have time to think about all of it, so I hope this will also help me remember and learn from all of it... I really hope it wont get boring or a simple narration, but well who knows... just have to write and see.

Comments

Popular Posts